Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mama's Holiday Wish List Meme

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?


An EZ View Craft Desk from The Original Scrapbox, a 47" LCD tv, a new cat tree, an easel, and a white balance ExpoDisc.

2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?


Does homemade fudge count? If not, then a set of pillowcases my grandmother made for me.

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?

I have always wanted to make handmade soap.

4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?

My best gift was a pool table!

5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?

Well I don't have any kids, but the kids I do know all want Zhu Zhu pets.

6. What is your favorite holiday food?

My favorite is my family's special pinwheel cookies. Yum!


7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?

I will be making origami nativity scenes from pretty gold paper.


8. What is your favorite holiday movie?

My favorite would have to be The Santa Claus with Tim Allen. It has been my favorite ever since I was young.


9. Favorite holiday song?

The Christmas Can-Can by Straight No Chaser is hilarious. hehe


10. Favorite holiday pastime?

Baking Christmas cookies while listening to holiday music.

No comments:

Post a Comment